The 80 Gallon Residential Electric Water Heater is Back for a Limited Time Only!
The U.S. government has temporarily allowed the manufacture and distribution of 80 Gallon residential electric water heaters.
Previously, if you wanted an 80 gallon water heater, you would have to go to a light duty commercial 80 gallon electric water heater, which is more expensive.
Here are the details for the Rheem 80 gallon storage tank residential electric water heater:
80-Gallon 240 Volt AC/Single Phase Double Element Model Electric
- .93 UEF
- Isolated tank design reduces conductive heat loss
- Dual stainless steel upper and lower elements to prolong anode rod and tank life Performance
- FHR: 78 gallons
- Recovery: 21 GPH at a 90° F rise Longer Life
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection Features
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature
- Rheemglas® tank lining resists corrosion and prolongs tank life
- EverKleen® self cleaning device fights harmful sediment build-up with a high-velocity spiraling water stream – helps operating efficiency by saving energy, money and improving tank life
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliantWarranty
- 6-Year limited tank and parts warranty*
- With ProtectionPlus® the 6-year limited tank warranty becomes 10-year *See Residential Warranty Certificate for complete details