Showing the single result
Features & Benefits:
• The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how the Universal’s compact size and multiple water connections simplify installations.
Choose from 80% thermal efficiency models that range from 98,000-399,900 Btu/h and have maximum temperature setting of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Space Saver Design:
• The short heights and narrow jacket diameters, plus the top, front and rear water inlets/outlets offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
System Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System:
• Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
• Universal’s proprietary steel formulation, patented multi-flue design, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, results in a superior heat exchanger design.
Stainless Steel Burners:
• Precision burners, raised port design, are formed from high chromium stainless steel.
Each burner assembly slidesout like a drawer for quick inspection and maintenance.
Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper:
• Low profile damper minimizes overall product height.
Heavy duty vent hood supports are designed to withstand the rigors of installation.
Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System:
• Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat.
• Up to 5,000 feet for natural gas and 2,000 feet for LP; with high altitude certification kit, up to 8,000 feet.
Patented Anode Rods:
• Anode design utilizes multiple magnesium rods to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.