Weight 330 LBS width 28-1/4 in Length 28-1/4 in Height 61-7/8 in
Weight 170 LBS width 23 in Length 23 in Height 58-1/4 in
Weight 270.00 lbs Width 26-1/4 in Length 31-1/8 in Height 43-5/8 in
• 50, 85, 120 and new 175 gallon model can be shipped to your location in just a few days, no deposit required and Rheem pays shipping charges
• Ideal for general commercial use and point-of-use applications like eyewash stations, or used as a booster
3 through 108 kW
• Voltages: 208, 240, or 480 VAC in either single phase or 3-phase; 277 VAC single phase
• Element wattages:
2000, 3000, 4000, 4500, 5000 and 6000 in the four voltages; 9000 watt element at 480 VAC
• Choose 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 element models for your specific application
• Elements are Lifeguard™ stainless steel, screw-in type that resist burn out and corrosion
• Long life tank design: proprietary steel formulation with high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design
• ASME construction is available on 50, 85 and 120 gallon models and comes standard on 175 gallon
• Two anode rods are installed to ensure long life and corrosion resistance Efficiency:
• 98% thermal efficiency
• Thick foam insulation for minimal standby heat loss Performance:
• Recovery rate: Up to 438 gallons GPH at a 100 degree rise
• 190° F maximum delivered temperature Capacity & Shipping Weight
• 50 Gal/270 lbs./320 lbs. ASME
• 85 Gal/350 lbs./380 lbs. ASME
• 120 Gal/430 lbs./460 lbs. ASME
• 175 Gal/700 lbs. ASME only Easy Installation & Service:
• Control box is located at the front of unit for easy wiring during installation
– Multiple knockout holes accommodate a variety of conduit sizes
• Exclusive! System Sentinal™ provides a diagnostic panel with LEDs that correspond to the number, location and status of each element
• Exclusive! Full-port, full-flow, brass drain valve for faster draining
• Minimum distance to combustible is zero inches from jacket and 18 inches from access door
• All models approved for installation on combustible flooring Plus:
• Temperature and pressure relief valve at top of 175 gallon model and side on all other models
• Water connection
Features & Benefits:
• Our family of light-duty electric water heaters come in 30, 40, 50, 65, 80 and 120 gallon models.
They are available in 3kW through 12kW and in 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages with a maximum temperature setting of 170 degrees.
These units are suited for a wide variety of applications such as retail stores and small offices.
Short models are available.
Long Life Tank Design:
• Proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel maximizes corrosion resistance of the tank.
Our R-Tech anode rod provides advanced technology and equalizes aggressive water action.
This prolongs the effective life of the anode rod and in turn, the life of the tank. Long Life Heating Elements:
• Our patented resistor elements are designed with a specially treated, double layer of magnesium oxide and copper to resist corrosion.
Replacement elements screw in easily.
• Simultaneous and non-simultaneous wiring, single phase and three phase are available. Efficient Design:
• 2-1/2″ of rigid polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities resulting in reduced operating costs with an Energy Factor of .91-.95.
Automatic Temperature Control:
• A surface mounted thermostat automatically cycles on and off to maintain the water temperature at a desired preset level.
Durable Brass Drain Valve:
• Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing
Weight 200 LBS width 24 in Length 24 in Height 58-1/4 in