• Space-saving tank design
• 98,000 – 400,000 BTU/Hr.
• System Sentinel™ LED diagnostics • Multi-flue tank design Universal™ is a family of commercial gas water heaters that are designed to fit intotight retrofit applications
Features & Benefits:
• The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how the Universal’s compact size and multiple water connections simplify installations. Choose from 80% thermal efficiency models that range from 98,000-399,900 Btu/h and have maximum temperature setting of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Space Saver Design:
• The short heights and narrow jacket diameters, plus the top, front and rear water inlets/outlets offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
System Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System:
• Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
• Universal’s proprietary steel formulation, patented multi-flue design, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, results in a superior heat exchanger design.
Stainless Steel Burners:
• Precision burners, raised port design, are formed from high chromium stainless steel. Each burner assembly slidesout like a drawer for quick inspection and maintenance.
Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper: • Low profile damper minimizes overall product height. Heavy duty vent hood supports are designed to withstand the rigors of installation. Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing. Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System: • Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat. Altitude Certifications: • Up to 5,000 feet for natural gas and 2,000 feet for LP; with high altitude certification kit, up to 8,000 feet. Patented Anode Rods: • Anode design utilizes multiple magnesium rods to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
Details Fuel Type Natural Gas Thermal Efficiency 80 Primary Warranty 3 Yrs Low Nox Yes Number Of Back To Back Showers 1 Tank Capacity 75