• 3 KW - 12 KW
• 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages
• 30, 40, 50, 65, 80 and 120 gallon capacities
• Porcelain enamel lined tank
• Heavy-duty anode rod Light-duty commercial electric line designed specifically for any application needing moderate amounts of hot water
Features & Benefits:
• Our family of light-duty electric water heaters come in 30, 40, 50, 65, 80 and 120 gallon models. They are available in 3kW through 12kW and in 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages with a maximum temperature setting of 170 degrees. These units are suited for a wide variety of applications such as retail stores and small offices. Short models are available.
Long Life Tank Design:
• Proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel maximizes corrosion resistance of the tank. Our R-Tech anode rod provides advanced technology and equalizes aggressive water action. This prolongs the effective life of the anode rod and in turn, the life of the tank.
Long Life Heating Elements:
• Our patented resistor elements are designed with a specially treated, double layer of magnesium oxide and copper to resist corrosion. Replacement elements screw in easily.
• Simultaneous and non-simultaneous wiring, single phase and three phase are available.
• 2-1/2" of rigid polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities resulting in reduced operating costs with an Energy Factor of .91-.95.
Automatic Temperature Control:
• A surface mounted thermostat automatically cycles on and off to maintain the water temperature at a desired preset level.
Durable Brass Drain Valve:
• Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing
Product Depth (in.) 22.25"
Product Height (in.) 29.5"
Product Width (in.) 22.25"
Available In Canada Yes
Fuel Type Electric
Primary Warranty 3 Yrs
Number Of Back To Back Showers 1
Tank Capacity 30