A Tankless Water Heater Can Save You EnergyFebruary 14, 2020
When Do You Need 100 Gallon Commercial Water Heaters?March 17, 2020
In these times of uncertainty due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and resultant efforts to combat its spreading, we want our family of customers to rest assured that you can continue to count on us for your water heating needs.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent service, part of which is maintaining a clean, hygienic and safe environment for our customers and staff. Nevertheless, we are taking additional measures in an effort to do our part in preventing the spread of the virus.
- CDC guidelines are currently being followed.
- Our showroom will be wiped down with sanitizer more frequently than the usual schedule throughout the day.
- Delivery /maintenance/repair personnel will also wash or sanitize hands before and after deliveries are made.
- While we love shaking our customers’ hands, this practice will now be put on hold to follow CDC guidelines. We will also practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Employees who feel ill or are concerned that they may have been exposed to the virus have been instructed to remain at home and to call their doctors to determine if they should be tested.
- Any employee diagnosed with COVID 19 will be instructed to remain at home until they test negative and are given written authorization to return to work.
These extra measures will not affect or interrupt our service to you.
- Our normal business hours remain in effect. Our showroom is open from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and you can call us at any time if the need arises.
- We still have the largest inventory of gas, electric, storage tank and tankless commercial water heaters in South Florida under one roof to meet your immediate needs.
- We have a large inventory of gas, electric, storage tank, hybrid, solar and tankless residential water heaters.
- Our supply chain is uninterrupted and if the water heater you need is not in stock, we will have it in our warehouse within 24-48 hours.
We very much value you, our customer, for your friendship and for entrusting us with your water heating needs. Your safety is a priority and please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service.
Thank you for your support,