HOLDRITE QUICK FLEX Connectors are designed to provide fast and easy
connections for water heaters and other equipment, such as boilers, water
softeners, etc. They are made of large-ID corrugated stainless steel tube, which
has higher flow rates than standard copper or braided connectors and isolate
against electrolysis. These connectors are more flexible than standard copper
flex connectors and are less likely to kink. For water use ONLY.
• Size: 1-1/2" x 18"
• Material: 304 Stainless Steel
• Chrome Plated Brass Nut (FIP x FIP swivel nuts)
• Meets ASME A112.18.6
• IAPMO Listed
• Meets UPC and IPC Code
• Pressure rating: 125 Service/200 Max PSI
• Temperature rating: 190 Degree
• Full Flow Connector - no Restrictions
• EPDM washer for chemical compatibility
• Easy Installation
• Complies with CA Lead Law
Corrugated Stainless Steel Connectors work great on products like this gas-powered water heater!